DIN Closed Punch Straight Side Knuckle Joint Cold Forging Press
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-700,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-700,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||600sets Per Year|
- Cold and hot forging press
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: FKP Series
- Punch Shape: Closed Punch
- Slider Drive Mechanism: Knuckle Press
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Slide Area(mm): 400X420~900X1000
- Slide Adjustment: 15mm
- Capacity: 250tons~3000tons
- Bolster Thickness: 100~250mm
- Trademark: Shenglong
- Specification: CE, DIN, JIS
- HS Code: 8474802000
- Type: Forging Operation
- Slider Movement: Double Action
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Bolster Area(mm): 500X600~1100X1100
- Accuracy: JIS-Class1
- Stroke Length: 120~250mm
- Die Height: 370~600mm
- Air Pressure Required: 5kg/Cm2
- Transport Package: Wood Case
- Origin: Zhongshan, Guangdong
·Rigid frame design and stress relieving by heat treatment after welding insures both precision and life time durability for the frame.
·Separately fitted Clutch and Brake reduces the mechanical inertia, improves the Run-stop sensitivity and reduces wearing of Clutch/Brake plates.
·Patented design, reduces electrical power consumption.
·Spacious side opening design to match transfer unit stroke length.
|FKP Press Specification|
|Stroke length (mm)||120||140||180||180||200||220||220||250|
|Tonnage rating point before B.D.C (mm)||4||5||8||8||8||8||8||8|
|Stroke per minute, fixed speed(S.P.M)||50||50||35||35||30||30||25||20|
|Stroke per minute, variable speed(S.P.M)||40~55||40~55||25~40||25~40||25~35||20~30||20~30||18~25|
|One cycle mode (S.P.M)||20||20||15||15||10||8||8||6|
|Variable speed main motor(KwxP)||18.5x4||30x4||45x4||45x4||75x4||90x4||132x4||200x4|
|Slide adjustment motor(KwxP)||1.5x6||1.5x6||2.2x6||2.2x6||2.2x8||5.5x6||5.5x6||5.5x6|
|Air pressure required (Kg/cm2)||5||5||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Accuracy(JIS=Japanese Industry Standard)||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1||JIS-class1|
|Knock out capacity (KN)||100||150||300||300||500||600||700||900|
|Knock out stroke (mm)||50||50||60||60||60||70||70||80|
|T-stand||.Auto lubrication device|
|.Off/inch/safety stroke/continue mode||.Socket for misfeed detecting device|
|.Electrical slide adjusting device||.Slide knockout device|
|.Anti-over running safety device||.Main motor reversing device|
|.Loading monitor (electrical type)||.Variable speed electrical motor|
|.Digital stroke sensor||.Secured with foundation bolts|
|.Die height indicator||.Work light (24v type)|
|.Slide balance||.Socket for misfeed detecting device|
|.PLC Press Control||.Separated control cabinet|
|.Spray air device||.Double action solenoid for Clutch/Brake|
|.1 Auxiliary air connection|
|.Photocell Safety Guard||.Slide knockout device|
|.Quick die change device||.220V(single phase)power socket|
Why choose us?
. 1995 Cooperation with Taiwanese companies commences,to bring in advanced production technology and management systems.
. 2001 Factory extension 10000 square meters,to increase production capacity.
. 2002 Purchase of CNC floor bed milling machine with capacity 4x12m.
. 2003 ISO 9001 certification .lntroduction of large wide bed FS2 presses.
. 2004 Purchase of Japanese KBT CNC machining centers and also CNC turning/milling centers.
. 2005 CE Certification.
. 2008 Development of the first 1000 Ton Forging Press built in southern China.
. 2010 Design & Manufacture of a unique 2 axis,3 slide,toggle action,4500 Ton forging press.
. 2014 Establish partner relationship with Deutschland Company-Philmut GmbH Construction on a new factory on a 100,000 square meters site in the south district of Zhongshan City.
. 2015 Official opening of the new factory scheduled for around April 2016.
- When the order being confirmed, we will check the material .
- Trace the different phase of production from the beginning.
- Every product being strictly checked before packing.
- L/C at sight.
- 30% deposit by TT in advance, 70% balance before shippment.
- Comprehensive technical and business consultation services.
- Provide the most suitable solution and equipment for clients.
- Efficient and professional customer personnel to answer your questions.
- Supply fast, professional on-site installation and debugging, machine maintenance to the operation of the client to implement a complete education.
- After I receive my customer sales services message, 8 hours response to customer problem